28 mars 2012

Just a check up.

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Always.

Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
IN!

What is your biggest pet peeve?
I don't think I have any, not actually a pet peeve. I get annoyed on regular basis instead.

Do you always smile for pictures?
Haha, yes I do.

Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Never. Why would you do that?

Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I don't chew them, I kill them with my teeth. It's pretty disgusting.

What is your Song of the week?
Heart attack by The Astroids Galaxy Tours. It's awsome!

Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Why wouldn't it be ok?

Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Probably at some lousy place, like in my parents garden or something.

What do you drink with dinner?
It depends on what I'm eating. Water, wine, milk... "White with the fish."

What is your favorite food?
Gaah, what a question... All kind of food?

What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
"The duchess" with Keira Knightley is one of them.

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I can't remember, so it has to be a very long time ago.

Favorite kind of sandwich?
Turkey, spinach and mustard. All times.

Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Yes, Allt om Mat, and I would love to subscribe to the magazine Gourmet.

Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
I'm not american and never played with lincoln logs, so I have to go with the lego.

Are you stubborn?
Not if you ask me ;) Of course I am.

Ever watch soap operas?
Loved Sunset beach, Beverly Hills and Malrose place.

Are you afraid of heights?
Yes. I get nauseous even when looking up at high buildings.

Do you sing in the car?
Loud and clear.

Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Very.

Ever eat a pierogi?
No, but I kind of know what it is. Is it like small dim sums, but with pastry? They'r cute.

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Actually none. Sad kid, uhu?

Do you believe in ghosts?
If I'm alone and it's dark.

Regularly burn incense?
Yes, when I was a teenager.

Who would you like to see in concert?
Mr Cash!

Which are better black or green olives?
Green ones.

Can you knit or crochet?
Neither.

Best room for a fireplace?
Bedroom AND bathroom!

If married, how long have you been married?
Since 2010.

Do you want kids?
Actually I don't. I'm more of a cat person. I like fury things.

Do you miss anyone right now?
My husband, like always. He's at work and I'm not very independent... ;)


Inga kommentarer: